About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

cure inauspicious star or activate mountain star?

dear Cecil,
does it have any disadvantage if the proposed cure for a sector will result to exhausting/weakening of the main element in that sector?
what is the priority: to cure the inauspicious star, activate mountain star or enhance element to activate luck?
thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. In the application of Flying Star Feng Shui, it is always looking at a three variable combination i.e.
#mountain star
#water star
#base star
2. Where, one can generally say that #base star can be roughly considered as the main element.
3. When we are looking at the Flying Star Feng Shui, these are the three variables taken into consideration when trying to balance a sector.
4. One should not introduce the BASIC chart i.e. North = water, South = fire, East = Wood etc.. In Flying Star Feng Shui, we have to cons ider this as just the BASIC chart and not the MAIN element chart.
5. We must note that the distinction is that we use e.g. the 20 Year Flying Star chart to analyse the birth chart of a specific house. Contrast this to the BASIC chart, where it has not been personalised to a home.
6. Another distinction is that `a birth chart of a house is simply that i.e. the characteristics of the birth chart of a house.
It is distinct from a person's birth chart. When we fit a person or a married couple into the room, we look at their Ba Zi and try to harmonize room to the individual. But taking into consideration the birth chart of the house.
For example, this person lacks a certain element. And, we check to see if we can introduce that `missing' element into the room. Once, we have neutralised that sector imbalance based on the birth chart of the house.
7. Another common `misunderstanding' is: Why does the Flying Star chart says that this is a good sector e.g. West (very auspicious). But, is my disaster sector.
Here again, note the distinction. A birth chart of a house can differ from your best locations. There is really nothing wrong with this. We on this earth, has to fit into our environment, first.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/23/2002 7:11:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
dear Cecil,
does it have any disadvantage
if the proposed cure for a
sector will result to
exhausting/weakening of the
main element in that sector?
what is the priority: to cure
the inauspicious star,
activate mountain star or