About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The Gateway: Business building

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These photos of Gateway building was taken from an office located in one of Suntec City Tower building office.
Sorry for the poor pictures as these pictures were taken thru the window of Suntec City tower office.
The earlier pictures in the first forum message was taken from the `front-paranomic picturs' of the building.
While this set of pictures are considered as the `back' part of the building.
In my opinion, some cases, there were some people who belief that some of the units were `haunted'.
From my personal experience, some businesses did not do well there.
In the past, there was also an Apple authorised retailer called Tricom Pacific which had occupied the ground floor of the East wing... it folded shortly afterwards...
P.S. These three pictures were taken by me 5 years ago. I never published them until today. Again apologise for the poor quality as the digital camera I had used was an `old' Sony one - good enough at that time, but not now.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Please see attached pictures.
Fortunately, the new Parkview Square (European style) building is not directly at the front of The Gateway. Else, it would become the demise of The Gateway.
The electronic street directoy of The Gateway site. Note: The new Parkview Square building is not yet updated under this URL:-
http://streetdirectory.com/new_sd.cgi?product=&company=&detail=&start=&xt=&yt=&x=30903.9000&y=31242.9800&level=6&xyfile=&circle=&star=1&heading=THE%20GATEWAY,%20152%20BEACH%20ROAD%20(189721)&areapostal=189721&zonedetail=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 16 years later...