About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New house and effect on business

myfs_82996

An addition to a question posted earlier: If a new house has a small pond behind, but a rather wide residential avenue that curves gently around the house in front, reaching both to the left and to the right, ending about a block away in a turnabout on the left, and flowing about a block away on the right through an intersection with another residential avenue, would it have any effect on a business with an office in another city, and if so, what? I had heard somewhere that water can symbolize money, and that water in front of the house (future) is thus preferable to water behind the house (past). Please advise.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Harriet,
It is difficult for me to give you an honest opinion on the small pond based on current information.
Firstly, Shapes and Forms has to be looked into. It would be disadvantages if this location happens to be the `tiger' side of the house. In such a situation, it symbolises a tiger's open (hungry) mouth.
Under Flying Star Feng Shui, if a chart is drawn and if this location needs instead i.e. mountain star etc.. then it is again inauspicious.
In other instances, if any of the above does not occur, it would seem ok to have the pond there.
Usually, we are influenced by where we stay. Thus, if you have business or own part of it, your influence or wealth is related to where you stay.
For the gradient curve into your property, one has to be physically present to look at the entire situation. Usually, the most vulnerable locations of the home are the gate, main entrance and windows. The idea is, if these are under threat..." Protect, protect, protect!"
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/3/2002 3:03:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
An addition to a question
posted earlier: If a new house
has a small pond behind, but a
rather wide residential avenue
that curves gently around the
house in front, reaching both
to the left and to the right,
ending about a block away in a
turnabout on the left, and