About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tiolets

user283850

Dear cecil and robert,
I read somewhere that it is bad to decorate the toilet with floral shower curtains and
mats and one should not hang any painting or
keep any candles in there. That it brings bad
luck.
That if one has a toilet in the SW sector
then it causes marriage trouble and girls
in the family has trouble getting married.
Is it all true. Thanks
anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Please read below:-

On 7/6/99 4:13:53 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil and robert,
I read somewhere that it is
bad to decorate the toilet
with floral shower curtains
and
mats and one should not hang
any painting or
keep any candles in there.
That it brings bad
luck.

Actually, if you look at it realistically. Why do you ever want to put a painting or candles in the bathroom? I mean won't the steam from hot/warm water, damage it or put our the candles?
So far from what I know of this, I don't find anything wrong with having shower curtains. I don't think that belongs to any Feng Shui related issues.

That if one has a toilet in
the SW sector
then it causes marriage
trouble and girls
in the family has trouble
getting married.
Is it all true. Thanks
Generally, according to the bagua theory all toilets located in any of the true directions of the compass is essentially no good.

The rational behind it is that if you notice that flying star always changes, and it is definitely possible for the bad stars to fall in any one of the true sectors (eg 0 degree, 45 degree etc).
So when this happens the good chi which say happens to be southwest this year would go down the drain?
So, because of this rational, it is termed that the toilet should best be avoided in any of the true directions.
However, if you look at in another way, if the bad stars fall in a toilet, it can be flushed down the toilet bowl so it is not that bad as well.
What you have mentioned relates to the static marriage sector. Not sure which you are referring to but I am guessing it is the static Eight Association. If it is, I think you can safely ignore it, because it does not really matter or is considered minor problem.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

anonymous