About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Chapter 10 Choice of Site

myfs_80621

Dear Cecil,
I thank you for your quick response. I did take note of your 2 sets of illustrations and the frontage of the lot and did understand that acceptable does not mean favorable. I was relieved when I tumbled to your website and to see the illustrations in your Chapter 10 - that narrower front/wider back w/ front house facing narrow front is not categorized as unfavorable like the one book I read. That book does make the distinction. It presents such a lot as unfavorable but it does draw a house sitting right along the narrow front ie. along the street.
Would you please explain a little more on this frontage relation to the trapezoid (item 6.4 above of your reply) for me?
I thank you again for your advice and appreciate your taking time to explain some very elementary concept to me.
Sincerely,
Tammy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Tammy,
1. For the benefit of other forum members, I have attached the illustration of two trapezoids. This file name is: trapeziod-goodbad.gif
2. One trapeziod is acceptable while the other is inauspicious.
3. This is based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.
4. More importantly, if one looks carefully at the first trapezoid with blue wordings, or the acceptable shape; One will find that the based is broader than the frontage. This is symbolic of a mountain effect. Even if a trapezoid shape is not the best configuration.
5. For the second trapezoid, the is the mirror image of the first. And it is considered inauspicious if the front is broad base while the back (mountain) is narrow.
6. Attached please find another illustration: trapezoid-ok1.gif This file shows acceptable methods of landscaping for this type of plot of land.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • Staff

The Experts in House Hunting
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

The Experts in House Hunting
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png