About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

wealth

user283850

Dear cecil and robert,
I read in the book that to enhance the wealth
one should stick 3 chinese coins tied with red thread and hang on the doors, keep in wallet, stick on the fax machines and computers and safe box etc. Please comment.
regards.
anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Please read below:-

On 7/6/99 4:49:45 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil and robert,
I read in the book that to
enhance the wealth
one should stick 3 chinese
coins tied with red thread and
hang on the doors, keep in
wallet, stick on the fax
machines and computers and
safe box etc. Please comment.

I believe you can see our stand in such matters.
There is no such general tips that actually helps to enhance a person. The only true and effective way is to enhance one's self.
Say for a weak water, wood is good and fire is a person's wealth.
If you want to enhance wealth, you need to be with more of your wealth elements.
If you want to enhance your weak self, say if you are frequently sick, then a good way is to enhance your water with wood.
These information are normally found when you do a full pillars. And basing of the many information found in the report.
It depends on what you want to enhance, then make provision by being with these elements. This is the only true way to improving your luck, wealth etc.
There is no such quick solution by putting some item in a wealth corner designated by say East. These are never true.
If you ask any of the many users who have tried these general tips out, you will find a common responds:
" I have tried the many tips and suggestions found in many books, website etc, but they do not seem to work! "
The simple reason is because they are not personalised to you. How can you expect putting a candle/rose in the SW corner for the Relationship or Romance corner and expect your romance to be improved?
All these also depends on a person's efforts, Feng Shui often helps indirectly, seldom directly. But only when you can balance your elements or activate your personal deities.
This is why, we often stress that many times general tips:-
1. DO NOT personalise to a person.
2. ARE STATIC models.
3. ARE INCOMPLETE solutions which haven't taken in to account many areas.
4. ARE FAST FOOD FENG SHUI.
If done wrongly, many cause more problems to you than not doing anything about it.
So we like to advise users to be very careful when you want to take up these general Tips!
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

regards.
anonymous