About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water beds

user283850

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Frankly so far, I don't think there is anything written in the past (nor the present) on the use of water beds and metal beds.
As I mentioned in a few forum messages that the original use of Feng Shui caters more towards Feng Shui Masters locating a site for a city e.g. Canton or many other Chinese Cities. Following this, their concern is with a site within a city and perhaps an overall location of a village.
The closes to the bed is the use of the Shapes and Form School of Feng Shui and the use of Compass School techniques such as the Eight House and the Flying Star.
What does all this mean?
Feng Shui is all about trying to enhance beneifical qi or to neutralise Sha Qi.
It is anyone's guess at this moment how beneficial water beds or metal beds are. The simple argument is that as these objects were not invented in the past, there are no comments arising from the `dead' Feng Shui Masters.
Perhaps, you may want to ask some Maverick Feng Shui wanabe to create some marketing out of it and call these Feng Shui friendly furniture.
In my opinion, many Feng Shui practioners in this century will want to sell you anything. Why not? They earn big bucks out of it. So can we rely on the words from these Feng Shui authors or practioners whose purpose, I believe is to sell these items?
Lets look more on the practical side of Feng Shui based on Shapes and Form:-
1. Best that the bed is not circular in shape.
2. Use a King sized or Queen sized bed rather than two pieces joined together for a couple.
Other than this, " it is free for all " at the moment to `dream' of a new Feng Shui Principle based on metal/wood/water beds?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/6/99 11:58:19 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
What about the water beds and
metal beds?
Are they good or bed from feng
shui point of view. Thanks.
regards,
anonymous