About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

toilet door facing directly bedroom door

myfs_85455

dear master lee,
my son's bedroom door directly faces the toilet door and they are about 3 & half feet apart. is this bad fengshui? (the basin & mirror is right in front of me while the toilet bowl is on the right side facing the wall on my left as i walked in. the toilet bowl is not visible when the door is opened.) if so, what should i do to dispel the bad fengshui?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Veronica,
1. Frankly, it is best to keep the toilet door closed when not in use. And keep the toilet clean and airy.
2. To `side-track'; for the toilet, from a Feng Shui point of view; toilet qi should be `flushed' away or dissipated as soon as possible.
3. And ideally, at least one side of the wall should share an external wall. If the toilet has ventilation glass at this side (external wall) it is best to open them.
4. For your son's bedroom, make sure that the windows are opened and the room is well ventilated. But if he usually sleeps in an aircon environment, closing the windows is ok.
5. This not necessary but, personally I use three sets of Honeywell and 1 Amcor (with ioniser) air-cleaners and turn it on daily. But the filters should be changed on schedule.
6. Rather than relying on Feng Shui, especially if the doors and windows are not opened all the time, such devices helps improve the air quality around the home.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/24/2003 5:54:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
dear master lee,
my son's bedroom door directly
faces the toilet door and they
are about 3 & half feet apart.
is this bad fengshui? (the
basin & mirror is right in
front of me while the toilet
bowl is on the right side
facing the wall on my left as