About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Intellectual Property Rights Notice

Cecil Lee

• Staff

NOTICE

For those who are interested in working with us legitimately, can write directly to support@geomancy.net with your proposal.
Please do not use any materials found in this website without our EXPRESS written permission to do so, first.
If so, this is like `stealing' or `piracy' and is a criminal offence in many countries.
Should you need to clarify or seek permission from us feel free to e-mail to support@geomancy.net.
Cecil Lee

Dear All,
Please be reminded of the following:-
About our Site Copyright
About our Site Copyright? 1996-onwards, All rights reserved. This entire website, software, publications, graphics, messages and contents are protected by the copyright laws and international treaties that pertain to computer software and intellectual property rights.
All reports generated, layout, input, output, analysis or otherwise, may not be reproduced, adapted, translated, reverse engineered or create derivative works based upon the website, software, contents or part thereof.
All messages posted to this site or to Geomancy-Forum.Com or our Mailing lists which is accessable by the public cannot be copied be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise.
All messages, courses or books written and published by us cannot be copied be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise.
All downloadable software cannot be reproduced, adapted, translated, reverse engineered or create derivative works based on the software, contents or part thereof.
All illustrations and graphics created by us for use on the website, reports, books, courses or any published materials, cannot be be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise.
Copyright 1996-onwards ? Geomancy Network, Cecil Lee & Robert Lee
Copyright 1996-onwards ? Kappvest Infoserv Pte Ltd
----------------------------------------------------------
Our Copyright applies to all parts of this site including Geomancy.Net, Geomancy-Online, Geomancy-Forum, Geomancy-U, Lovesigns.Net, Palmistry.Net, Infoserv.com.sg, 3dglobe.com and all other related websites or domain owned by us.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee
Principal Consultant and Founder
GEOMANCY.NET: Center for Applied Feng Shui Research
http://www.geomancy.net
E-mail: support@geomancy.net, 24 Hours HOTLINE : +65 6100-9600
ONE-STOP 24 Hours International Hotline : +65 6100-9600
SMS / MMS: +65 9785-3171 Fax: +65 6482-0570
Dear Users,
Please see the message below.
Please note that all materials within this website are subject to International Copyright Laws and Intellectual Property Rights.
Please let us know if you come across any information that you had seen `copied' from this site. We will investigate every case.
Thank you.
Cecil Lee
Geomancy.net
--------------- Extract of email with senders particulars removed ----------------
(Name withheld) wrote in message news:bcnn0d+o3q5@eGroups.com...

Dear Mr Lee
Lo'ward, I done wrote first drafting of a booklet about Feng Shui for house hunters. Presently am seeking a publisher.
The information in the book was taken from your, Mr. Robert Lee's, and other people's messages to the lists. Since I got all this info for free from you "guys", I would like to repay you by offering to you a small section in the booklet, where you could comment on what I
wrote, and include your contacting info. This would be subject to the approval of the publisher, however.
Such an entry would fulfill the dual purpose of paying you for my education, and of furthering and validating the cause of traditional Chinese Feng Shui.
If you wish to participate in this effort, please reply, and I shall
send to you a copying of the booklet's first drafting.
Thank You for Your Attention
(Name withheld)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear All,
Recently, there has being a surge of copyright violations involving the:
1. Attempting to complie, editing works from this site;
2. Illegal use of graphics from this site;
3. Illegal translation of materials from this site
without our express permission to do so.
I like to appeal to all users that although we generously provide materials "freely" for public viewing; It does not mean that anyone can "harvest"; complie, plagiarise or use any materials without our express permission.
This is a good resource on Copyright / Intellectual property rights:-
http://whatiscopyright.org/
In particular, if you can go thru these topics :
- Copyrights and the Internet.
==============================
- Public domain - not!
- Material provided by others and used with permission.
- "Free" web graphics and linking images.
- What if I translate your copyright page into another language? I bet I don't need your permission, and I own the "new" work!
In addition, I like to remind all users NOT to post any materials without giving due regards to the copyright owners.
Often, if we use such materials for educational purposes; try to add wordings like : Source and Credit.
Any postings using other people's work or graphics, must acknowledge their work.
Often, I have to delete such postings - since it violates copyright protection.
Other good sites on Intellectual Property Right Issues:-
http://www.negativland.com/intprop.html
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Copyright/

Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee