About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Culture shock: 'Singapore Style

• Staff

1. Although we all know that a vehicle/car is wasting asset, one has to really open our eyes that the price Singaporeans pay for a car.
2. I believe, this will come as a shock to readers outside of Singapore.
3. This is one of the rationale why, I mentioned that boys in Singapore may end up asking their parents: " Daddy, can you give me money to buy a car?"
Please note that the average exchange rate for Singapore S$1.00 is equal to US$1.70.
Average prices (Source and Credit: The Highway magazine, July 2003)
All prices are for brand new cars on the road:
BMW:
BMW318i (Auto) S$149,000
BMW520i (Auto) S$179,000
FORD:
Mondeo 5dr (Auto) S$102,900
Galaxy Ghia 2.3 (Auto) S$123,900
MERCEDES BENZ:
E200 Kompressor (A) S$230,888
SL 500 (A) S$468,000
TOYOTA
Corolla 1.6 LX A S$83,388
As mentioned above, vehicle prices in Singapore is really EX.
With the government looking at more Light Rapid Transit trains linking to MRT stations, locations close to MRT stations will continue to have a better advantage in realising liquidity much easier.
In my opinion, for now, locations near or next to LRT is OK but not as good as the ones that are close to the MRT station.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. Imagine, for many salaried Singaporeans who had married late.. and are in their mid-50's to 60's hearing their once upon-a-time baby boy... who had grown up needing not just a car but a new car ... erh.. to impress on his girl friend. Perhaps, the dad, may had wished that he went to his grave earlier:(
But at last! There is still hope! Perhaps, THE MINISTER OF FINANCE (wife) will stop this `nonsense' - Cheers!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link