About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Many Thanks and God Bless!

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Robert and myself are both deeply touched by a user's e-mail which we had received today:-
We have not asked the user's permission but decided to extract out the non-sensitive information in the user's e-mail.
-- Start of e-mail --
Greetings!
I have just discovered your site at geomancy.net and have fallen in love!
I have been disabled and unemployed for awhile and have been using the time to learn more about Asian culture and Feng Shui!
When I was younger, (information snipped ) ... myself while in graduate school. I noticed a few small errors here and there in your free teaching materials, and made a quick rewrite for your perusal, and *only for your use*. This was done via Microsoft Word 2000 in
the document called "Principles of FengShui.doc". This edit was made using American English in a "printer friendly" format. This copy will never be
given to anyone else or published in any way electronic or otherwise. If you should find this copy useful to you, please feel free to make any changes, and if you wish, make it available to your students via your free
materials pages on your website.
This quick edit was made with the spirit that, because you have given so much information for free, I wished to give you something back in return.
Be Blessed and Thank You!
(User's name and e-mail address snipped for privacy)
-- end of message --
We are so touched with your kind gesture! We will certainly edit our pages as soon as possible to incorporate your hard-work.
God Bless!
Cecil Lee and Robert Lee

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link