About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Clarification of Birth year sign

Dear Mr. Celil Lee
Kindly help me to come out of confusion:-
As per the FSP-POD Chinese Horoscope sign report I was born in the year of Dragon ( + Earth) and as per the Year of birth report I was born in Water Dragon year.
Please inform the correct status-my DOB is 2nd Dec 1952, 2.58 AM).
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best regards
Vijay

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vijay,
Chinese Astrology and Eight House Charts
========================================
For the Eight House Charts (Compass School Feng Shui), the year of birth is enough.
This is also commonly the type of information found on Chinese astrology books. In general, therefore, you are considered as a male "dragon" person - born in that year.
Pillars of Destiny
==================
Here, some practitioners may simply look at just the Year of birth. Some may look at the Year and Month of birth.
While others may take into consideration: Year, Month, Day, Hour and Time of birth. While others may go further to look at Year, Month, Day, Hour, Time, House of Life and House of conception.
The key success of Pillars of Destiny is not only taking into consideration the Year of birth only (that is where, perhaps you were asking about the Year or even the Year / Month of birth).
The key to Pillars of Destiny are the various interactions "known" as clashes. For example, there are the Two combination clashes/harms and the Three combination clashes/harms.
Sometimes, these clashes support one's element, while others harm it.
In a basic Eight Pillars chart: Year, Month, Day and Hour (Time) of birth there are 8 variables i.e. 4 earthly branches and 4 heavenly stems.
In such a basic chart, it is the two or three combinations of each of these 8 variables that can influence a chart. And another variable the house of life (can influence) the strength of one's element. And there is also the House of conception.
In a full POD chart, there are the already 8 variables plus 2 more each from House of Life and House of Conception. And, the more variables, there are, the better we can find some three combinations clash to help in analysing one's chart
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/7/2003 5:26:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr. Celil Lee
Kindly help me to come out of
confusion:-
As per the FSP-POD Chinese
Horoscope sign report I was
born in the year of Dragon ( +
Earth) and as per the Year of
birth report I was born in
Water Dragon year.