About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Business & Personal Relationships

myfs_81948

hey there!
i've recently been advised i have good business luck, apart from trying to be paitient with helpers and supporters, many apparently leave because they can not tolerate my temperamental mood swing :(
i am naturally an independant loner. how can i enhance and successfully apply feng shui to this important area of my life to prevent any future failed relationships or business downfalls so that everyone wins?
in the near future, how do i quickly calculate prosperous times during the day, month and year to conduct and carry out personally and professional tasks and events? i.e company registration date? last minute meetings? etc
i'm interested in so much. how can i calculate which business elements and sectors are supportive of my own natural talents and weaknesses? i.e health and beauty? real estate? travel and tourism? sales? marketing?
thanks very much inadvance, have a fantastic evening ;)
dob mar 11 1976 nz 10.45am

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Much of what you had mentioned relates more towards "Human or man " luck factors.
2. Normally, as a human being, when young we were exposed or taught to live in a shared `community'. Perhaps for those who are priviledged, or have few siblings may tend to an "independent" loner.
3. In fact, all of us are born to different families. And each of us have different traits.
4. For example, even the type of games one play can roughly categorise the person.
4.1 For example a typical "loner" characteristics:-
Perhaps, this person would prefer to play games such as badminton / squash or tennis. Or perhaps, this person would prefer swimming. Than other group activity games.
4.2 For those who are more extrovert, could perhaps would prefer games that require a team e.g. soccer, basket ball etc.. This type of game.
5. What you had written actually reminded me of my past! (When young, I was chaffeur driven until Pre-university). Imagine, my first public bus ride was when I reached 16 years old!
6. Most successful people are those who have good P.R, and good listening skills.

i am naturally an independant
loner. how can i enhance and
successfully apply feng shui
to this important area of my
life to prevent any future
failed relationships or
business downfalls so that
everyone wins?

For the Chinese, every parent would like to have their children get married. Looks like you are currently single.
Many Chinese belief that by marrying, one may mellow down. But do becareful -- For some people, this can be the opposite! Nowadays, time pass very fast and many people, have lost opportunity to do so.

in the near future, how do i
quickly calculate prosperous
times during the day, month
and year to conduct and carry
out personally and
professional tasks and events?
i.e company registration date?
last minute meetings? etc
i'm interested in so much. how
can i calculate which business
elements and sectors are
supportive of my own natural
talents and weaknesses? i.e
health and beauty? real
estate? travel and tourism?
sales? marketing?

There is a means to do this. E.g. in fact, we do have daily forecast. And even auspicious dates for every month/year.
But, I strongly advise, looking at auspicious dates for major situations only e.g. when move-in to a new home or some major important function.
Frankly, one should not go overboard or too obsessed with too many `rituals' or `taboos'. Here, it often means that (I do not like to sound crude) but, if we totally rely on predictions to manage our life, it is like, we cannot stand on our own feet!
On the lighter side. What happens if there is a prediction for movement. For example, at 1.00pm -> avoid walking to the west. At 1.10pm, cannot go north?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. the morale of the story: "Life MUST STILL GO ON"....

On 11/5/2003 4:11:26 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hey there!
i've recently been advised i
have good business luck, apart
from trying to be paitient
with helpers and supporters,
many apparently leave because
they can not tolerate my
temperamental mood swing :(
i am naturally an independant
loner. how can i enhance and
successfully apply feng shui