About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is there hope for this house???

Dear Masters,
I want to thank you for your most helpful website. I have learned a lot from it. I am still struggling with the "big picture" as they say. Here's the situation..my main door (2mountain 7water 6earth) is in my death direction. I have 9mountain 5water 8earth in the north , my prosperity direction.The west(irritation) has the good 8water and 3mountain 5earth.The southwest section of the house is cut away so does not really exist. I am a single Mom suppporting whole house.My questions are 1)the main door being bad and the SW (an area I read in associated with the female head of house) missing..is there any way to be able to thrive here? 2)Since we are in construction period 8 now my west(sitting) should be lucky? Is it good to activate the water or facing star in the sitting quadrant of the house?If I do and this is my irritation area is that bad? 3)Am I in for a one year relationship"lock"? 4) My prosperity section has 9mountain 5water and 8 earth..do I stay away due to the 5 ? How do you enhance the 8 and not the 5 in areas with both ? (I have 2 such areas)4) My bedroom has 6m 2w 2e but is in my excellent area. I am so confused that I am suicidal. I think I should just get out.
Thank you Fran

Sponsored Link