About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Job Element

Dear Mr Cecil,
Based on your free ba zhi report, I am a strong water.
What is the element of a Company Secretary?
Currently I am working as a Company Secretary in a paper carton manufacturer. Whether it suits me?
I am belong to west group, but I sleep in the south sector of my house with the head facing southwest. Is this bad? It is difficult to locate and face the good sector at the same time. Which has the most significant effect, sector or facing direction?
Your advice is sought.
Thanks.
Joan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Joan,
1. In general, one have to look at the core skills in a particular job. For example, if the secretary does lots of coordinations, then often this may involve wood element.
2. If the secretary is involved highly in PR or customer relations (internal or external customers), this area has to do with fire element.
3. The industry relates to Earth as especially since paper comes from trees and from the earth. However, a sub-category is the wood element since paper is literal wood.
4. In the past, a butcher is a butcher, and a merchant is an merchant. But nowadays, a butcher may use a computer etc. So multi-skilling in often involved in all jobs. So it is very difficult to just fix one particular element for each career.
For example, although, a secretary may do coordination, but some secretary may need to use their mouth or PR (reflect on the your boss image), while others secretary have to do word processing. So word processing comes under water element. Therefore, if you were to do lots of typing etc, then in the ba zi being strong Water, then it isn't the ideal choice.
5. In the case of the bedroom, the shapes and form placement of the bed is equally important. There is no way to be to get everything perfect. Of course it is ideal or nice to have your bed or sleeping direction in the best direction, but most of the time it you have to compromise with other more important analysis.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 3/5/2004 7:13:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr Cecil,
Based on your free ba zhi
report, I am a strong water.
What is the element of a
Company Secretary?
Currently I am working as a
Company Secretary in a paper
carton manufacturer. Whether