About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office Door Facing the top of Staircase

pikkie

Dear Cecil / Robert
Hope you can assist again.
My boss's main office door directly faces the top of the staircase (which leads downstairs to the reception and main entrance to the building.) His office door also opens to the outside and not to the inside of his office. I have pointed out to him that this might not be very auspicious and he has asked me to fix it. He has asked the maintenance department to change the door so that it opens to the inside, but I'm not sure what else I can do to stop the Qi "rushing down the stairs and out the front door." There is a lot of "human traffic" up and down the stairs all day and I feel the Qi has no time to meander.
He also sits with his back to the window and quite close to an airconditioner under the window. Not good, is it? What would take precedence - the fact that he should face one of his good directions, or under no circumstances sit with his back to a large window? (The blinds are mostly closed.)
Could you offer some advice?
Kind regards
Toni Pedro
Could you offer some advice?

Sponsored Link

Dear Toni,
Why don't you do a full consultation for
your boss office. That way you can
activate the mountain star and find a more
auspicious sector for him to sit. Since he has given you the permission to change the
door direction. Because if you change the door direction the flying star will change too. So I think you should focus on the whole
picture instead of focusing on the stopping the Qi from rushing down. May be after doing
flying star report you might not need to change the door location. So my suggestion
will be to do a flying star report before
spending money on changing the door direction.