About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! Pillars of Destiny v7.20 beta

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
I am pleased to inform you that almost all the major components making Pillars of Destiny v7.10 possible are completed.
I have been rather busy improving the site for your benefit! I had done a major internal re-coding of the Pillars of Destiny Core modules and have put it up for testing under v7.20 beta under the Pillars of Destiny report.
What's new?
1. Major revision done to the way data is stored and retrieved. Thus, a faster generation of report.
2. Now you will be enjoying 120 years of luck pillar analysis instead of 80 years. I remember some of you asking what happens after 80 years, so have extended it to 120 year which should cover the longest life span of everybody.
3. New revision allows more flexibility in providing even more accurate analysis incorporating multiple, compounded, & cross- analysis with other components on a particular portion of the analysis.
4. The display template was broken down so that you get to see the report generated in small sections rather then waiting for the entire report to be completed before you can read the details.
This is necessary for several new enhancements, house of conception, house of life, 2-yearly season, 12 season's growth, the deathly punishment clashes, improved luck pillars analysis and lots more!
Several of these components are ready, but still undergoing some testing and will be launched once everything test out ok.
For those paid users who are interested helping to beta testing the new report before it is launched, please leave me a personal email (robert-lee@3dmail.com).
So look out for the up and coming updates to the new report. Once the entire revision is completed and tested, it will replace the existing v7.10 and officially launched to all users.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link