About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New shopping centre - four waterfalls

HelloMr. Green ?

I as told by a Feng Shui Adviser that I had a gentle sunfor the area that my shop is in , but it also next to a largre movietheatre. Is this a bad location, we have four water falls facing the store in a circle. Plus we have four large pillars in front of the store, trees and poeple sit in this area waiting for the movies to start. business is slow. we are in a new shopping mall and all of the stores are not yet open. What do you think I can do to fix the problems I have here. So far 9 other shop have left the area. thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. In my opinion, you have correctly identified a situation where much of your problem lies with the "economics" of the location i.e. a new shopping centre - more likely with low pedestrian traffic.

2. Frankly, Feng Shui has limited scope in a retail business. This is because, there are far greater risks involved vs the idea that Feng Shui can help.

3. In fact, more practical, Singapore is such a small country and currently flooded with so many identical shops and there are now so many shopping malls. Therefore, unless one has a very strong staying power, cash burn - thru rental and staff salaries are indeed a real burden.

So far 9 other

shop have left the area. thank

you

4. To be honest,looks likethe 9 shops have already done their homework. And you may have to take a turn away from Feng Shui and do your own sumsor homework to see howfar you can go from here.

5. In my opinion, for many business inSingapore, with or without Feng Shui, the odds are often stacked against a new shop. And unfortunately, many shops are selling almost identical or such products can easily bepurchased from another shopping complex.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/8/2004 11:12:39 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hello ?

I as told by a Feng Shui

Adviser that I had a gentle

sunfor the area that my

shop is in , but it also next

to a largre

movietheatre. Is

this a bad location, we have

four water falls facing the