About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can i be saved?

Hi there! I am Ming Le. I am new here. I just would like to ask how to reverse the bad effect. I was borned on 21 Nov 1985 in the snake hour. I wascurrently staying in the East sectorof the room, which i know its not good for me. Ido not have much choice to where i can sleep at as there are only 2 rooms in the apartment and both are bad for me(the other one room is at the south east of the apartment). I amalso confused where should i be facing to study even thoughiknow my best direction. Please help me! Thanks!

Ming Le

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ming Le,

Frankly, at your "age" since you are a student, one is often totally have little say in where our bedroom / cum study area or location is.

Thus, in my opinion, like the millions who had gone thru this stage, it is good to entirely "scrap" the idea of Feng Shui or the notion of it.

In fact, many people like yourself has completed their studies successfully -- withou the notion of "Feng Shui".

This is because, firstly, your room is a "tiny location" and as mentioned above, you do not have full control of your environment.

It is best to look at the holistic approach to Feng Shui or the holy trinity of Feng Shui:

1. Heaven Luck
2. Earth Luck
3. Human or man luck

Having said this, since heaven luck is what is given to us, while your earth luck is not within your full control, you like the millions or billions who are studying should rely more on the Human or man luck factors.

Here, human luck can suggest e.g. studying smartly, good exam techniques, healthy diet and good frame of mind.

In addition, you can apply the Yin and Yang concept for your bedroom. For example, if it is time for you to study in your bedroom, have sufficient light especially during the day or evening to "encourage" you to study".

When it is time to sleep, you should be able to feel cosy to sleep.

For example, if your room seems too cosy -- that one could fall asleep immediately, then, it is best to find other alternatives e.g. another place or location e.g. such as the school library or corridor with table and chairs.

Under Feng Shui, usually, the key success has more to do with its influence on a large location than say a "tiny" room. Of course, technically speaking, it would seem that we should study facing a good direction but, often, I have seem the young, growing up, without even applying Feng Shui.

Instead, such young persons often, have their own rooms, a specific table where they neatly place all their "study tools" e.g. pens, pencil case, and all their books are right at their finger tips! I strongly believe, this is much, much better than all the Feng Shui in the world!

The morale of the story: "Scrap the notion of Feng Shui, and get on with your life -- to make a success out of it! "

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/13/2004 5:01:48 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi there! I am Ming Le. I am

new here. I just would like to

ask how to reverse the bad

effect. I was borned on 21 Nov

1985 in the snake hour. I

wascurrently staying in

the East sectorof the

room, which i know its not

good for me. Ido not