About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sleeping Directions

Hi Cecil,

My best sleeping position is heading the wall separating the toilet and the bedroom whereasmy good sleeping direction is facing a window, what is my choice to change as I am currently sleeping at my Worst sleeping position. Can I used a thick curtain to cover the window?

Your kindness advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Catherine

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Catherine,

Frankly, in terms of shapes and form, sleeping with a window behind you isn't as good as sleeping with a wall behind you. So if you only have this two choices, I would say that sleeping with the wall behind you is much better even though the wall is saeparating the toilet.

My only question here is that is the toilet bowl located just behind the toilet or on the opposite wall. Basically, the major issue about the toilet is where the toilet bowl location is. If it is direction behind you, then it isn't that good. If it is the shower or basin, then not as bad.

But again, it really ultimately depends on whether you have other options of placing the bed.Bed placement should take the following priority:-

1. It should follow the shapes and form placement with greatest priority. Meaning should be located where you can see the door and window and back with a solid wall.

2. Only when it conforms to the shapes and form, then only then can you attempt to see which is a better sleeping direction or position, so that you can see who to sleep on which side.

Other considerations like bed facing toilet door or toilet bowl located direction behind the bed. These should be avoided if possible. But unfortunately, due to many houses built now a days being so small, it is very difficult for you to really have much of a choice. So if you do not have a choice, then really there is very little you can do about it also. Thus, it is essential that when you first buy the place, all these issues should be considered. Only then can you avoid such a situation.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 10/2/2004 4:17:43 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi Cecil,

My best sleeping

position is heading the wall

separating the toilet and the

bedroom whereasmy good

sleeping direction is facing a

window, what is my choice to