About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

water element east facing house

Hi Rolling Eyes

I am a water element but do not know if I am a strong or weak or how to find that out. But my main question is, I was told an East Twisted Evilfacing front of the house where the back of the house sets West is uncompatible to my element water. What can I do to remedy this besides move???

Thanks for your help. Carmen Razz

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carmen,

I am a water element but do

not know if I am a strong or

weak or how to find that out.

Use the Free Personal Ba Zi Element from this link or in our members area (which has lots more other free analysis reports):-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

But my main question is, I was

told an East facing front of

the house where the back of

the house sets West is

uncompatible to my element

water. What can I do to remedy

this besides move???

I really can't comment here, as I don't know what theory and concept was used in the analysis. You see there can be a ba zi suitability, there is also another eight house suitability, and even flying star suitability.

Each are different analysis, depending on what you are looking for each analysis is used for different purpose. I would recommend that you follow these rules:-

1. Check out your ba zi element, find out what direction you house faces ie North facing house is Water element, if water element is your favourable, then it is suitable to your ba zi. Even if not so suitable, as long as it is still your favourable element as in second check should still be ok.

2. Check your 4 good & 4 bad direction (eight house report), if North is one of your favourable element, then it is a suitable house for you. Else it isn't. If isn't, ensure that it is not Death or Disaster, if it is then you will find better luck if you move out to a more suitable house.

Generally, if these two conditions are ok, then I see no much reason to move out unlessyou have other major feng shui flaws. These are two ways of checking if your house is suitable to you or not. Of course, there should be other issues to consider, but these helps you know if a house is suitable to you or not.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

On 10/2/2004 3:57:02 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi

I am a water element but do

not know if I am a strong or

weak or how to find that out.

But my main question is, I was

told an East facing front of

the house where the back of

the house sets West is

uncompatible to my element

water. What can I do to remedy

this besides move???