About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

studies and meditation?

myfs_105110

To Mr Cecil Lee,

According to your knowledge inmuch feng shui practice. Apart from my fu wei direction which is north west.I wonder if you can advise me on how to improve on my studies. Does meditation really make a big difference in my memory alertness? If yes how long should i meditate for?

Many thanks!

jade

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. Usually, we do not have the luxury of a separate study room. Thus for many of us, our bedroom doubles-up as a study room.

2. The practical approach is to organise or keep our bedroom neat and tidy at all times to create a good ambience for both rest and work.

3. For Feng Shui, it is good to face your "fu wei" but we also have to take into consideration the room layout as well as sunlight.

3.1 For example, if our bedroom window face the afternoon sun (west) directly, and if we often use the bedroom to study in the afternoon, than it may not be too good an idea to sit facing the window (even if this is our fu wei) direction - unless we can somehow control the lighting and/or aircondition.

3.2 Besides this, we should apply Yin and Yang concept to Feng Shui of our bedroom. Here, if it is time to rest, we can make it cosy. And if it is time to study in the same room, we should not make the bedroom too dark else, we can easily fall asleep whilst studying.

3.3 Frankly, meditation does not appeal to everyone. The saying goes "to each it's own". Thus, if you feel relaxed after a meditation sesson, then it is for you.

3.4 Besides this, examination techques are equally important. Such as having a good work group to motivate us. Or to work on examination questions etc...

Well, good luck in your examinations!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/21/2004 9:36:56 PM, Anonymous wrote:

To Mr Cecil Lee,

According to your knowledge

inmuch feng shui

practice. Apart from my fu wei

direction which is north

west.I wonder if you can

advise me on how to improve on

my studies. Does meditation