About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My entire house has wood ceiling beams - help!

sheila

hi, my entire home has wood ceilings with exposed wood beams. most of the ceiling is slanted. what are some remedies for this? i cannot afford to transform the ceiling into a regular ceiling - will bamboo flutes help? what suggestions do you have?
sheila

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sheila,
I can understand your concern. Overall, the most reasonable thing you could do is to find out which area you spent most of your time at.
For example, one area is the beam above your bed and the beam above e.g. your favourite seat e.g. facing the TV.
It is not possible to `cover' all areas but what you can do here is to do selective `cures' based on the location where you spent most time at. Look up and if there is a beam, you may need to neutralise it.
The alternative to hanging bamboo flutes is to use Six coins and hang it on the selective beam. Alternatively, you can use anything that is made of metal. But try to have 6 pieces at each location. But do not try to stick it as it may fall off and hurt someone. If you have the Chinese coins, you can string them at the center square hole and tie them together with red string. Hang it or tie it around the beam to make sure that it does not fall off.
Otherwise, paste circular six silver foils on each of the `specific' beam. The six silver foils is symbolic of Six metal element.
What is the significance of six metal coins?
The six metal coins represent Six Metal and is used to destroy wood i.e. the wooden beam.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/13/99 1:18:21 PM, Anonymous wrote:
hi, my entire home has wood
ceilings with exposed wood
beams. most of the ceiling is
slanted. what are some
remedies for this? i cannot
afford to transform the
ceiling into a regular ceiling
- will bamboo flutes help?
what suggestions do you have?
sheila

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,
Thank you so very much for your reply to my question about the beams. If I choose to use the bamboo flute remedy, should the flutes be attached lenghtwise or across the beams? (Does it matter?) And should I use a red cord on the flutes? How many flutes per beam? I have heard two.
I so appreciate your time in responding to my concerns. Thank you, Sheila