About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

...Thank You!!

• Staff

Thank you SO much Master Lee. This has been a very confusing area (Flying Star chart numbers) for me during the 3 years I have studied tradtional Chinese feng shui. No one, until you, has explained the process of choosing a remedy (first Productive then Destructive). It is such a simple and basic point, yet if a student is not aware of it, it becomes quite a large issue. Once again THANK YOU!!

Best Wishes,

Oliv Sullivan
9 February 2005

Dear Master Cecil Lee & Master Robert Lee

Thank you to your forum once again, ...I manage to get the answers from the forum. Guess one have to do some homework one needs to know feng shui. I still have notfinished reading the forum it's too much to read. But you bet I will complete as much as I can.

I enjoy the forum very much.

Thank you
With Warmest Regards
Sophia Chia, Malaysia
14 February 2005

Dear Master Cecil

I had enjoyed every minutes touring your website. Indeed, I had learnt much about myselfusing some of the free analysis.

Forum User
Posted to Free Advice Conference on 12 February 2005

Thank You Master for your quick response. I would highly recommend your site to my fellow friends and relatives as I find it so enjoyable and resourceful. it open my eyes to the world of fengshui and develope an interest which makes me considering taking up a course in it. Any good recomendations,sir?

Forum User
Posted to Free Advice Conference on 17 Aug 2005

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link