About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New House

myfs_110842

Dear Cecil, Can you give me advice on a few things abt a house that I'm considering ? 1. the house is a nice rectangle but the land is more triangular (see picture), is this bad ? 2. the main door is facing north-west, is this bad ? 3. it is located on the curve of the cul de sac (there are 2 houses located on the curve, this is one of them) 4. the house number is is 14A, is this bad ? Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

It is good that the house is rectangular in shape.

Please see below:-

On 2/27/2005 9:42:34 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Cecil, Can you give me

advice on a few things abt a

house that I'm considering ?

1. the house is a nice

rectangle but the land is more

triangular (see picture), is

this bad ?

The triangle profile is not the best but neither is it significantly inauspicious. Fortunately, the "triangle-base" at the back is significantly bigger than the narrow frontage and not the other way around. Thus is still OK.

2. the main door is

facing north-west, is this bad

?

If the home is a Period 7 home than this NW facing either NW 1 2 or 3 is not good. The home should fly to Period 8 especially for a NW 1 home. If the home is a NW2 or 3, based on Flying Star Feng Shui, it is not very good - if compared to other facing.

In addition, this home suits more of a West group person.

However, from a Shapes and Forms Feng Shui point of view, it is acceptable as most of the side of the home will not be afftected by any afternoon sun.

3. it is located on the

curve of the cul de sac (there

are 2 houses located on the

curve, this is one of them)

So long as the main door is not in direct alignment of the main gate, it should be quite safe.

the house number is is 14A, is

this bad ? Thanks.

This has more to do with individual preference and also it's effect is more towards future resale value of how others may view the number. (Rather than Feng Shui)

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 14 years later...
Guest Li, House on curve

Hi Cecil, 

The house is on the curve going to cul-de-sac. The number is 33, lot #8. The house door is overlooking to north-west side and the backyard is overlooking to south-east side.  The backyard is slopping down as well. And the basement is walk-up. 

Here is the link to the building lot where the house will be built: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8h5j71anv3qddt/Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 7.54.45 PM.png?dl=0

And, this is the drawing of the house on the lot showing the door location and house location on the building lot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0704d4qakmc4qm/IMG_9925.jpg?dl=0

Is it bad? Please let me know. 

Thank you. 

Li