About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Orientation

Dear Master,

I will be staying in Yishun Emerald in May 05. Bought it from a Bank Sale. So need your help to counteract against all the "Sha Chi". Our windows are facing an open field and overlooking Sembawang airbase. Fortunately, back facing MRT, no track noise.

I am Kua No. 2. My door facing NE and all my windows facing SW. It seems good for mebut all disasterous for my wife who is Kua No.3. The only position we could place our bed is the NW which is also not my wife 'good' position.

Any suggestion for a remedial for my wife?

James Koh

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi James,

On 3/28/2005 7:28:17 PM, Anonymous wrote:

I will be staying in Yishun Emerald in May 05. Bought it from a Bank Sale. So need your help to counteract against all the "Sha Chi". Our windows are facing an open field and overlooking Sembawang airbase Fortunately, back facing MRT, no track noise.

Generally, external shapes and form issues are often hardest to cure because you have no control over the external sha qi, and often unable to do much except maybe to keep block the Sha Qi from entering into the house.

For example, if there is like a single lamp post cutting into the house from the living room window. If you can't see the threat it will not be a problem, so if you have like day curtain and keep it close, it will help block the Sha Qi from entering into the house. Also, sometimes plants or even a fish tank may also be placed that that position to help block of the Sha Qi. So it all depends on what exactly is the problem and how severe is the Sha Qi, then you can make use of one of the solution to help block the Shq Qi.

I am Kua No. 2. My door facing NE and all my windows facing SW. It seems good for mebut all disasterous for my wife who is Kua No.3. The only position we could place our bed is the NW which is also not my wife 'good' position. Any suggestion for a remedial for my wife?

This is a very common issue with most people. So often you have to apply the Give and Take approach.Meaning that as a breadwinner, the house should be suitable to you more than your wife or other family members. That means that if the house is excellent for you, but is like spook/irritation and even death or disaster, this still acceptable because as the breadwinner, you should be getting the best luck to provide for the entire family.

Then since your spouse does not get a very suitable house suitability, you will then try to make sure that she gets a more suitable bedroom ie one of the 4 good directions. Since you as the breadwinner gets a better house, then you can take on a less suitable bedroom ie spook/irritation and even disaster/death sectors.

However, it would be best if either of you avoid Death or Disaster sector if possible. Sometimes, this may still be unavoidable. That means the house isn't as suitable to both of you as you would like. Then you do not have much of a choice.

That is why choosing a good house is that important. External Feng Shui and house suitability are two areas which you have very little way to correct after you move in.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research