About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Big Tree Facing Front Door

myfs_6670

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Than Huynh,

Thanh Huynh wrote:
My front door is facing directly a big beautyful oak tree. I know this bad in feng shui. Is there a way to fix this or cut down the tree is the only option?

There are someof the common way tocorrect this.

1. Is to place two pot of plants at the side of the main door (one on the right side the other on the left side). The reason for this, is the two plants together with the oak tree will form a triangle which points outwards of your home. Thus, creating Sha Qi pointing out of the house. Or twoLions (Qi Lin) can also be used.

2. The other way is to have a row of plant between the oak and your main door. This will act as a shield or like a fence against the lone oak tree against cutting into your home.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

• Staff

Hi Thanh Huynh,

Thanh Huynh wrote:
Thanks for your reply Robert. I have one more question. What if I plant 2, 3 more trees around or be side this big tree and some more flower bushes to make it look like a garden,will that help also?

Yes, this will work as well. As long as you can break the sha qi it will help. Furthermore, by making it into a garden, you actually beautify the place and that will definately be good in terms of feng shui. As creating a nice environment that you feel good to live in is essentially what Feng Shui is all about. Creating Harmony

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research