About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

help with relationship

Dear Master,

I would like some advice please on whether placing photographs of my daughter and her partner in the relationship corners of my rooms will help them heal a rift in their relationship . I so want then to be happy. At present they are apart. I have placed a photograph of them in happy times in the relationship corner of her bedroom, in the sitting room and my office, one photograph i have placed inside a red cd casing. (this one shows them kissing).

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thankyou

An

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I would like some advice please on whether placing photographs of my daughter and her partner in the relationship corners of my rooms will help them heal a rift in their relationship . I so want then to be happy. At present they are apart. I have placed a photograph of them in happy times in the relationship corner of her bedroom, in the sitting room and my office, one photograph i have placed inside a red cd casing. (this one shows them kissing).

The hardest area for any third party to help resolve is relationship issues. Frankly, you can only do so much as to create opportunities for the two person to talk it out. Anything, that can help to remind them of the good/memorable times they had together can help. But ultimately, they will have to work out the difference themselves in order to settle their conflicts.

There isn't going to be any so call feng shui items that can be place to mircle improve their relationship. The only thing can can help to so call create harmony is by finding what elements will work together to help reduce friction. So in terms of feng shui, you can check out the elements of the couple and try to have more of the common elements to help reduce fiction. ie weak water, strong metal can have water element help reduce friction.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research