About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Create wealth in bedroom

Dear Robert Lee

NeutralAs the diagram was unable to send to the forum is there any alternation that I can send to the forum.Well, I have questions need your queries.

As water feature cannot be in the room what are the other option thatone can activate the water in the room. If I am right we can colour the wall in blue colour. Blue does that mean darker blueor sky blue colour. Where is the best position should onepaint the wall. As Water star #8 located at the window. Mountain Star#5 which is also located at the window and Base #2. As the sicknessarea hulu and six coins with red strings washanged at the bedhead.Is there aproblem if thewall is paint.Some book said to put crystal at the water star location and as to put toomany crystal/ball does that mean its give imbalance and not adviseable.

As Master bedroom Base star #8 and iscurrent prosperities one have to spend most of their time at this location but if there is Mountain star #2 and Water Star #5. Can we spend most of the time there and the six coins place at the top of the bedhead. As a part of the room is my working area.

Main door Mountain star #8 and it's not adviseable to activate as Mountain starshould be at the back.As water star #2 and base star #5. Can Ihang the six coins with red paper "Photo Tours"by Cecil. Can it behang at the above of the main door.

Your advice will bevery much appreciatedas Iamstill lack of experience infeng shui.

Thank you in anticipate.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link