About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

office feng shui

I am a weak wood, from what I can determine. I work at a tree nursery (we grow and sell big trees), with about 600 acres of trees. Being a weak wood, does this strengthen me or make things worse? My PASSION is art - I am a painter and a sculptor of stone and would love to own a store/gallery one day. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cheryl,

cheryl ludwig wrote:
I am a weak wood, from what I can determine. I work at a tree nursery (we grow and sell big trees), with about 600 acres of trees. Being a weak wood, does this strengthen me or make things worse?

As a weak Wood person, Water and Wood elements are generally favourable to weak wood person.

Water produces weak Wood thus it is usally more effective under the five element productive cycle.

Wood will add more Wood to weak Wood person, thus strengthening it. As such will also be effective, just not as effective as Water element.

However, ultimately, in order to determine which is effective, you should check out the proper precentage of each element. Only then can you know which element you truly lack and try to have more of that as opposed to the other element.

But regardless of that five element percentage, a weak wood likes water and woodas they make weak wood stronger. So based on that, if you work in a tree nursery, it would seem that it is wood element career as such beneficial for you.

Quote:
My PASSION is art - I am a painter and a sculptor of stone and would love to own a store/gallery one day. Thank you in advance

As for your love for art. Art is general considered Water element. So it is also favourable for you. Under the productive cycle, this is slightly better than wood element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Aside from that, THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping understand more. As I'm putting all this together, it is making more sense to me. There is so much to learn. THANK YOU AGAIN for helping me. I will continue to learn, and once I figure out how to help my wealth sector, I will be seeking paid professional consultation from you!!!