About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I am an extremely weak wood person. Thus, wood and water are my favorable elements, and since I have strong metal in my chart, metal is an unfavorable element. I currently work as a police dispatcher. I have read that police work is a metal element career, but would you suggest that as a dispatcher and call-taker for emergency police service, I am in more of a communications field, which is good for those with wood and water as their favorable elements? Thanks in advance for any words of advice you can offer.

-Megan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Megan,

Anonymous wrote:
I am an extremely weak wood person. Thus, wood and water are my favorable elements, and since I have strong metal in my chart, metal is an unfavorable element. I currently work as a police dispatcher. I have read that police work is a metal element career, but would you suggest that as a dispatcher and call-taker for emergency police service, I am in more of a communications field, which is good for those with wood and water as their favorable elements? Thanks in advance for any words of advice you can offer.

Generally, police work normally involves law enforcement. Thus, it is more accurate to classify police work as Fire element (Law). More than metal. So I would consider your job industry as Fire element.

Although, your work scope is more like communication so it has some Water element in terms of work scope.

Communications (Water) element is suitable for weak Wood person. But for Fire (Police/Law Enforcement) it is not as suitable as it exhaus your weak Wood. So industry wise, not as suitable.

Career is something hard to tell you what you can go into. As almost all jobs need some kind of experience or skills to be able to venture into. Try taking a look at this career list:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

Then evaluate which career might be most appropriate for you to venture into.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research