About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi, I am a person with weak water element. Over the last year, I have made 2 career changes:

- one is with the uniformedministry. I did not like the nature of job and resigned after 6 months.

- I am now doing PR work in the sports industry. I am feeling very miserable again after 1 month on the job and feel that I am not able to cope with the pace and demands of the job. I also keep falling sick, and unable to sleep well, feeling very pressurised. Is this because I am not suitable for the job ? Is sports an EARTH industry?

I have been doing marketing, andPR jobs for the past 10 years. Is marketing more suitable for me or PR?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I am a person with weak water element. Over the last year, I have made 2 career changes:

Weak water person generally favours Metal or Water element careers.

Anonymous wrote:
- one is with the uniformedministry. I did not like the nature of job and resigned after 6 months.

I am not able to tell you which element as it does not tell me much about the industry or job scope.

Anonymous wrote:
- I am now doing PR work in the sports industry. I am feeling very miserable again after 1 month on the job and feel that I am not able to cope with the pace and demands of the job. I also keep falling sick, and unable to sleep well, feeling very pressurised. Is this because I am not suitable for the job ? Is sports an EARTH industry?

Public Relations is Fire element, while Sports industry is Earth element. Fire is water element wealth. However, as you are a weak water person you first need to be strong in order to control your wealth element. Thus, as a weak water you will not benefit from this fire career which is considered your unfavourable wealth unless you become strong enough by having lots of Metal and Water element in other areas of your life.

In addition, the Sports is Earth industry which destroy or weaken your water element further, so not a very favourable industry for you.

Anonymous wrote:
I have been doing marketing, andPR jobs for the past 10 years. Is marketing more suitable for me or PR?

Marketing / Public Relations are Fire element, as a weak water person you will not benefit from such a career. I would say this is not a very good career to be in.

You would probably want to be in a career or industry as Metal or Water element to be more favourable.

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

This is at least whatba zi can explain in your situation/

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET- Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thank you for your advice.

For the past 10 years, I have been doing PR and Marketing, as well as a little of advertising and promotions. Is advertising preferred as compared to PR and marketing?

Also, will it help if I do PR or Marketing in water industry such as transport sector?

I am also considering a career as a translator. Will it be suitable?

Thanks.