About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Study desk

ehocrys

Dear Master Lee
I just ordered a new study table for my daughter.
Now like to ask, can I put her study table facing the bedroom door so that she will sit with her back facing the windows and she facing the entrance of the bedroom.
Another alternative is the other way round, she faces the windows and back facing the bedroom door.
If both are no good, will have to shift wardrobes. Pls advise besides facing her good direction, which sitting position is good for her studies?
Her table is a modern tempered glass computer/writing desk with rounded corners so it will not have sharp edges pointing at her bed.
Thank you very much for your help.
Emily

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!

Sponsored Link

Dear Emily

I would suggest that you reposition the wardrobes. As back facing the window or back facing the bedroom door. It is an inauspicious as there is no support and backstabbing.

Another alternative is the other way round, she faces the windows and back facing the bedroom door.

If the location is in the West.She will get the sun directlyto her study table. It's an ideal to place the sitting support by the wall as it represent mountain (solid wall). Unless there is no alternative.

As the study table made of glass I believe Master Cecil/Master Robert Lee will replyto you.

With warmest regards

Sophia ChiaSmile

Thank You Ms Sophia.
Master Lee reading, could you kindly confirm what Sophia said? Must my girl sits against the wall to get support?
I now put her study desk facing the bedroom door (her Prosperity). She sits against the window wall (ie. upper half of the wall are all windows, lower half is a wall). As her room is at true North sector, there is no afternoon sun.
Is this appropriate?
Pls help as I really wish my kid to have better concentration in her studies.
Thanks Very Much
Emily
free-advice Listmanager wrote:
Dear Emily
I would suggest that you reposition the wardrobes. As back facing the window or back facing the bedroom door. It is an inauspicious as there is no support and backstabbing.
If the location is in the West. She will get the sun directly to her study table. It's an ideal to place the sitting support by the wall as it represent mountain (solid wall). Unless there is no alternative.
As the study table made of glass I believe Master Cecil/Master Robert Lee will reply to you.
With warmest regards
Sophia Chia
To reply: mailto:free-advice.18841@forum.geomancy.net
To start a new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.geomancy.net
To login: http://myadviser.geomancy.net
To (un)subscribe: mailto: free-advice.list-request@forum.geomancy.net
You opted to receive messages posted from our My Adviser Forum (http://myadviser.geomancy.net) when you last visited it.
This is a heavily participated forum, so you might want to select digest mode under the Edit your Profile setting so that you receive ONE summarized digest instead of multiple e-mails.
Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.
International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise.
More Info Read URL:
http://www.geomancy.net/about/copyright/copyright.htm
Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!