About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Marine Fish

myfs_113515

Hi team,

Firstly, i've been doing an extensive research about keeping Marine fish because of their beauty and the science that goes into keeping them.

I have been keeping fish for 5 years and enjoy watching them grow and so I want to upgrade to Marine fish.

By the way, i've been doing lots of searches on your site and couldn't find the answer I was looking forso I hope this question doesn't annoy you. Anyway, Feng Shui is also another 'hobbie' of mine and would like to know your opinion on this one:

1. My water position is NW, which is also the 'death' sector'for me. My front door facesNW, I was thinking of putting the aquarium in the foyer (entrance), since fishes are to absorb sha chi, right? The floor is tile which makes water changing easier for me.

2. My partner is strong wood. Would strengthening the water sector influence her?

3. Otherwise the aquarium can go into our living room which takes up the SE (Fire) and E (Wood) sector since water can calm down fire or strengthen the wood. The living room has new carpet and too much natural light. I feel reluctant putting the aquarium there, but if it's a better position, we can find a way.

4. Also, i read somewhere on your site and now I can't find it - a break down of the elements in an aquarium ie fish = metal, tank = water etc.. If you could direct me to finding it again.

Thank you and kind regards,
Daniel Wong

Sponsored Link