About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Taboo to Shift in the 7th Lunar Month??

Hi!

I'm scheduled to shiftinto a new office ie. to a new room in a newly renovated floor on 15/8/05. This date falls in the 7th lunar month. Is ita taboo to shift intoa new place in this particular month as I've heard that many Chinese would not choose todo 'major' thing during this month?By the way,the shifting date was chosen by the management and not subjectto'negotiation', is there anything I can /need to do to prevent any 'bad luck' thing to happen or to 'auspicious' it?

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I'm scheduled to shiftinto a new office ie. to a new room in a newly renovated floor on 15/8/05. This date falls in the 7th lunar month. Is ita taboo to shift intoa new place in this particular month as I've heard that many Chinese would not choose todo 'major' thing during this month?By the way,the shifting date was chosen by the management and not subjectto'negotiation', is there anything I can /need to do to prevent any 'bad luck' thing to happen or to 'auspicious' it?

Yes, most Chinese in particular would want to avoid moving in especially in the Chinese 7th month. Most will at least want to choose a good date.

Unfortunately, if you work for a large organsiation, there isn't much you can do on both issues. Nothing much you can really do too. However, I don't think you should worry too much. Whether or a business is successful or not depends more on business model and opportunities.

At least on a personal level, you can just attempt improve your own luck by ensuring you wear more of your favourable colours to help boost your luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply. I would head your advise and meanwhile I would identify all the 'poison arrow' pointing toward me in this new office!Wink

Yes, improving favourable colours and fixing other poison arrows would be the only thing you can do since you have no control over the other move-in factors.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research