About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is all sales-related careers under Fire?

Hi Robert/Cecil,

My premium report shows that I'm a Strong Fire, andhighly recommend to choose a Metal career for Wealth. But I'm in Sales which is a Fire career (my unfavourable element). My questions are:

1.Is all sales-related careers fall under the Fire element?

2. If I'm in Network Marketing (Multi Level Marketing) where I sell nutritional products to improve people's health, what Element would that be?

3. Network Marketing is mainly a business to help people achieve financial independence and a sense of security. Does that fall under Metal element since MONEY career falls under Metal?

4. My report says I wasborn in Summer where the main element Fire was weak. How can Fire be weak in Summer? Shouldn't it be burning strongly in Summer? The report is right to say my True Element is Strong Fire though. I'm confused!

Thanks,

Kevin Tan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kevin,

Kevin Tan wrote:
1.Is all sales-related careers fall under the Fire element?

Yes, any job scope that involves selling is considered under Fire element.

Remember that there is main job scope and your industry element.

For example, you can be involved in sales but if the product or industry you are in more toward Health then it is Wood industry with a Sales job. Just like if you are in the Health industry but your job scope is accounting or finance, then it is Wood industry with Metal job scope.

Kevin Tan wrote:
2. If I'm in Network Marketing (Multi Level Marketing) where I sell nutritional products to improve people's health, what Element would that be?

As mentioned in my above example. The art of selling is Fire element but the product or industry you are in would be health so Wood element influence.

Kevin Tan wrote:
3. Network Marketing is mainly a business to help people achieve financial independence and a sense of security. Does that fall under Metal element since MONEY career falls under Metal?

Yes, that would be considered under Metal for your industry, while you will be a consultant which is also Metal element.

Kevin Tan wrote:
4. My report says I wasborn in Summer where the main element Fire was weak. How can Fire be weak in Summer? Shouldn't it be burning strongly in Summer? The report is right to say my True Element is Strong Fire though. I'm confused!

Not true. There are 4 seasons but there are 5 different elements. The 1-2 months of every season tends to be the reigning element of the season. While the 3rd month tends to the transition period where the reigning element fades away and the new season is being born. During such a month the Earth influence is strongest. Thus, your fire is weak in the Summer season since it falls in the 3rd month.

The seasons of birth simply determines how each of the element strengthen will be for the various five element affecting your chart. How much of each element you have plus the seasonal influence will then determine if you are finally weak or strong. To be Strong, it means you need to have more Favourable element when compared to unfavourable element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research