About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

red bricks, yellow bricks, or natural stones?

myfs_77438

Dear Cecil or Robert:

Attached is the drawing of my convenience store building. The top building facia is painted Red. The building is painted White. I'm planning to have the lower part of the building covered with bricks (where the '?????' is ).

I told my store manager that I'm planning to have the light yellow bricks installed. I was thinking fengshui. Fire (the top red facia) burns metal (the white building) to produce wealth. Earth (the light yellow bricks) will strengthen the metal. That will keep my building, if not prosperous, at least in harmony.

My store manger, who isn't into fengshui, prefers the natural red bricks or natural stones. He said the natural red bricks or natural stones will make the building stand out more than the light yellow bricks. That standing out will attract more attention from potential customers who drive by my store. And since it draws more attention, there will be more chances people will stop by to buy something.

What he said also makes sense. Now I'm confused. I'm seeking your advice. Which are better for my building, light yellow bricks or natural red bricks/natural stones?

Thank you so much for your advice.

Sponsored Link