About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New business location has no back door

CGWit

Greetings!
I am relocating my business to a building that has no back door! The front door faces East, which is not good for me. I thought this was going to be a smart move; more convenient for my clients, etc. Now, I am not so sure. (Too late, though. I have to "live" with it.)
I really need for this business to prosper. Is it doomed already? Please tell me it isn't so. I am obviously new to FS, but would like to get my business on track. (My home appears to be in good shape.)
Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
1. To clarify, I am not sure from which source that you had read that under Feng Shui, a building must have a back door.
2. Under Feng Shui for Business; normally, the Flying Star Feng Shui is used to assess the office.
3. Some others do use the concept of `preference' e.g. depending on the business which can usually be classified under an element e.g. for Sales and Marketing, some FS practioners recommend facing South (for the `fire' or vitality of the fire element). For a Bank, to face e.g. the West or North-West (as a bank represents the metal element) and West/North-West belongs to the metal element.
In my opinion, para 3 is less important or secondary. In our real world, you cannot possible face all your Bank branch at West or NW position. If your bank has 130 branches where can this be possible?
Therefore, fundamentally, you should first consider the site of the business. This should meet Feng Shui requirements. As usual, it should meet conditions of the Four Symbolic Animals e.g. a good frontage for the buiilding etc...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/24/99 7:25:29 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Greetings!
I am relocating my business to
a building that has no back
door! The front door faces
East, which is not good for
me. I thought this was going
to be a smart move; more
convenient for my clients,
etc. Now, I am not so sure.