About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

OUT OF BALANCE 5 ELEMENTS

I have out of balance 5 elements. no water. no metal . Too much

fire and earth. So call husband killer life( ker fu ming).I am still single

unmarried.Husband palace isseven killings ( qi sha). I am army

warrior ( wu qu ).Can this life be change or must I accept my life ?

I have tried many ways to increase water & metal but no much use.

Thanks a lot for help & advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:

I have out of balance 5 elements. no water. no metal . Too much fire and earth. So call husband killer life( ker fu ming).I am still single nmarried.Husband palace isseven killings ( qi sha). I am army warrior ( wu qu ).Can this life be change or must I accept my life ?I have tried many ways to increase water & metal but no much use.

Actually, the one thing that I always avoid is fortune telling. Lots of fortune telling sometimes can create more problems than be of help. For example, by someone telling you that you have husband killer life, this will not only cause you make it happen simply because you believe in it so much.

In terms of ba zi, I always focus on attempting to maximise and balancing what you lack, rather than the fortune telling portions which really does not help people as much.

Though, you cannot really alter your given luck, you can attempt to maximise and take advantage of it. Everyone will have some good and bad times. Knowing when is a good and bad, allows you to pursue what you want in the good times, and take extra caution in the bad times.

For any chart that is out of balance, the goal is to attempt to bring it in balance. You need to first know how much of each elements you have. Only then, can you know what elements you should have and which you should avoid. The goal is to attempt to get 20% of each of the five element. Only then can you be considered to be in balance.

Any elements you have too much, you often want to avoid, anything you lack completely or too little you want to have more. For example:-

Weak water person, Water = 5%, Metal = 10%, Earth = 50%, Fire = 30%, Wood =5%

So a weak water likes Metal and Water generally. Given you lack more water then mater, then it means that Water (5%)should be something you should have more followed by Metal (10%).

For the bad side, Earth and Fire tends to make you weaker. Given you have so much Earth (50%), then Fire (30%). Earth should be avoided as much as possible compared to Fire.

That is how you so call balance your element. So whatever you have too much for example, you must reduce. These will have to balance up your life.

And when I say improve or reduce element, I mean it in a broad range of application. ie your house element, your colour, your career, your friends etc. The more areas that you reduce the better your luck will be. Your home will have the strongest effect to change some of your given luck. So that is why Earth luck is rather important.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research