About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Eat Beef....Is this true?

myfs_106865

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear David,

David Chua wrote:
I was once told by a roadside fortune teller that if one want to strike 4D/ToTo meaning better wealth luck, one should not eat beef....is this true ? I just can't see the logic of this....so wanted to seek your opinion. Thanks

Frankly, whether or not a person can win lottery determines on luck. Individually, each person have certain amount of luck. Whether or not one will win depends on who's luck is best among the people who buy the 4D/Toto. Which is why it is so hard for most people to even touch a small prize. And why most of the time gambling isn't a guaranteed way to make money. In fact, you are more likely to lose the money you gamble due to odds.

Most likely, this fortune teller is mixing some religion into his recommendations. ie not eating meat will mean less killing as such more likely to be blessed. However, personally I do not believe that there is anything that can help you in terms gambling. Gambling is all about luck. Whoever is luckiest is likely to win.

That is why it is always better to depend on your own effort to make money rather than depend on lucky winnings.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research