About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Personal kua versus flying star elements

fanny

Edited by Robert: Please avoid posting duplicates, your post will be attended to as we get to it. I was busy trying to clear as many post as I can, but i can be spending several hours just to clear a lot of only 20-30 posts depending on complexity and free time available. Posting duplicates does not really help in anyway, in fact it will only slow me down.

Dear Advisors,

If my Kua number is 4 and basically a wood person, my
four pillars indicated me as a yin wood.
Can excessive metal that is put to control No 5 star (
Wu Huang) harm me indirectly too?
Can bright lamp shade in the bedroom hurt me too?

I have study the flying stars feng shui of my home and
I need to put metals here and there , but as a wood
person I am so scare to face metal. Knowing that metal
will burden me (wood)

HELP......

Thanks and best regards
Fan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
If my Kua number is 4 and basically a wood person, my
four pillars indicated me as a yin wood.
Can excessive metal that is put to control No 5 star (
Wu Huang) harm me indirectly too?
Can bright lamp shade in the bedroom hurt me too?

Are you are weak wood or strong wood person? the yin wood does not make you are weak wood. Please check whether you are a weak or strong wood using our free tool at this url:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

If you are a weak wood, metal in general will weaken you further. However, if you are a Strong wood, then metal in general will actually help you control your excess Wood.

Applying cures or balances to the flying star is intended to balance up the sector for the entire sector irregardless of the element of the person(s) staying or using that sector. So this must always be in place to harmonise the sector before you work to even enhancing yourself.

The best way to harmonise the room is always by the choice of colour scheme in the room. Thus, painting the house in like White or off-white colour helps to automatically add Metal which can balance up the inauspicious star. After which, once you have the base room or colour in the element that neturalises the inauspicious star 2/5 (for example), then you can work to adding other colour scheme favourable to your ba zi to enhance it.

As long as you do it moderately as I mentioned above, really no issue about having too much metal. Ideally, a little of every element is needed for a person to be in perfect harmony (ie 20% of each element). So even for unfavourable element, a little won't really kill you, you just want to avoid having too much. Anyway, there are so many other areas such as your career, or colour of other personal belongings, house element etc. Other area favourable element will help offset this one issue so no need to really worry too much about only 1 area. Must always look at the general overview.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research