About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please help: Am I Strong or Weak?

Dear Bazi Masters,

I have difficulties in finding whether I have a strong day master or a weak daymaster. I hope that you can analyse my bazi. This has been bothering me for ever since I started analysing my own chart. but till now, I am still unsure. I am born on the 30th June 1988 at 1320 hours. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Levina,

Levina Lim wrote:
I have difficulties in finding whether I have a strong day master or a weak daymaster. I hope that you can analyse my bazi. This has been bothering me for ever since I started analysing my own chart. but till now, I am still unsure. I am born on the 30th June 1988 at 1320 hours. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

If you used our free reports, it will assess whether you are a weak or strong. In your case, you are considered a strong fire. Since our reports are not crippled in any way, therefore it will be final result of your element sign. However, free report does not show you the details of how the information is tabluated or why it is so.

Here is some information to show you why it is Strong.

[1.] Levina, Female - 30 Jun 1988 at 1.00 p.m. to 2.59 p.m.
Lunar Calender: 1988, 5th month, 17 day

• Birth Element: Strong Fire
  • Likes: Earth (yellow), Water (blue/black/gray), Metal (white/gold)
  • Dislikes: Wood (green/brown), Fire (red)

• 0 Weakest Water5 Weak Wood1 Strongest Fire4 Strong Earth2 Extremely Weak Metal
    0%39%13%42%5%

As you are born in the Fire day Heavenly Stem. If favourable elements such as Wood and Fire is more than unfavourable elements Metal and Water, then you are deemed Strong Fire. If unfavourable is more than favourable, then you are deemed weak Fire. Earth element is a double edge elementso cannot be considered in the initial stage of determining whether you are weak or strong.

So since you have 39% Wood + 13% Fire (= 52%). While the element unfavourable for fire are5% Metal + 0% Water (=5%). So that is why you are a Strong Fire.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
    Robert Lee
    GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...

Master Robert,

Just to clarify, my favourable elements are water, metal and wood in that order. Is that correct? This means that a career in these elements are favourable to me and I should associate with people whose day master are any of these elements or born during these years. I am current studying Accountancy. Can I excel in this career? What other careers are suitable for me?

Thank you so much,

Levina