About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My Favourable Colour

Dear Master,

from my ba zi free analysis report, I belong to weak Earth and so my favourable colour would be red and yellow.

Newspaper had published that the favourable colour this year for those people born in year of Rat is white, blue and black.

so my question is which colour should i wear then ?

on another note, would this year be a good year to venture into business for female, born in 1972 (Rat year) ?

Thanks/brgds.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Newspaper had published that the favourable colour this year for those people born in year of Rat is white, blue and black.

One should always remember that usually any horoscope forecast for the year is quite general at best. I mean it is all about interpretating how each of the 12 animal signs will fair in that year. I always say that it is fine to read such forecast, but never take it too seriously.

The reason is each person is unique and depending on the date and time of birth will have different luck and individual forecast. So every year, dependning on which day and time they are born will have different luck. Even with out forecast, we included the different elements and strengths (ie weak water/strong water rat). Each will have different luck. But even with that, it is still very general.

So usually, you don't need to be too obessed with the predictions.

Anonymous wrote:
from my ba zi free analysis report, I belong to weak Earth and so my favourable colour would be red and yellow.

Our this reports does a date and time of birth analysis, so this will determine what element you are and which element tend to be more favourable. So when you compare to a year of birth prediction, of course the ba zi will be more accurate for enhancing your own luck. This is why your individual ba zi luck forecast will superceed most of the general horoscope forecast. As it is at least able to consider all the individual pillars and whether there are clashes etc.

So if you are a weak Earth, then generally your favourable element would be red (Fire) or yellow (Earth). Exactly, whether you may benefit with more Fire or Earth, that depends on the balance of your five element percentage, which is only available in the paid reports.

Anonymous wrote:
on another note, would this year be a good year to venture into business for female, born in 1972 (Rat year) ?

The only way to know is unless we analyse your ba zi chart in detail. Otherwise, I am not able to tell you for sure.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research