About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. Robert Lee for helping me with my previous problem (Help - Travelling Horse Star).

I have something else I would like to ask now - Since I am weak wood, I lack water and wood. I should avoid metal, as it destroys wood. But I am very interested in graphic designing and animation. However,it involves computers. Computers are asscociated with the metal element. Would graphic design/animation be a good career for me? If not, what should I do?

Thanks again!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear I Hui,

l hui wrote:
I have something else I would like to ask now - Since I am weak wood, I lack water and wood. I should avoid metal, as it destroys wood. But I am very interested in graphic designing and animation. However,it involves computers. Computers are asscociated with the metal element. Would graphic design/animation be a good career for me? If not, what should I do?

Actually, computer is built of metal, however it is not really defined as metal. This is because computer is very flexible and thus because of the flexibility on the software, it is actually defined more as Water (because it is flexible in it is use ie if you use marketing software it is Fire, if you use art software it is water, if you use finance software it is metal). Due to this flexible nature of computer, it is often classify as Water. But if you work in IT industry, it is Metal.

Furthermore, graphic designing and animation is art or creative which is Water. So I would say, that as we weak wood, water element type is favourable for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research