About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

No Fire No Wealth Luck

Hi Master,

I am Very Strong Water person with No Fire element at all. Please advise on my Bazi attached. No Fire, No wealth element....

Questions:

1. Any advise to balance it?

2. Is it adviseable to own business or as an employee only?

3. Any precaution that I need to take?

Please advise. Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear James,

James Chong wrote:
I am Very Strong Water person with No Fire element at all. Please advise on my Bazi attached. No Fire, No wealth element....

James Chong wrote:
1. Any advise to balance it?

As a strong water person, you generally need to have more Wood, Fire and Earth. How much exactly depends a lot on the percentage of the element within your chart. I haven't done a full analysis, but like you mentioned if based on the basic chart info (without considering any seasons clashes/harms/combination etc), it would seem that you only have 4 water, 3 metal, 1 earth. So generally, if you have more Wood, Fire or Earth it will balance your life.

Since five element, can be related to your home, colours, career, the more areas in your life which is favourable the better. You can refer to this link for some key five element and relationship.

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

James Chong wrote:
2. Is it adviseable to own business or as an employee only?

So far very few charts I have done really have such "businessman" potential type of chart. Most people are generally considered good for employee. Since your chart does seem to be unbalanced, it is even less likely that your chart will have the necessary deity that makes you a "gifted" businessman. In any case, even with charts that are average,if they have opportunities or work with the right partner, they can often still be able to start their own small business.

James Chong wrote:
3. Any precaution that I need to take?

No way to know until a full review is done. But generally, based on just the 4 pillars info alone, this is belongs to an unbalanced chart, so likely must lead a more heathly lifestyle as such chart has been always known to have more health issues.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.