About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Edited by Robert: No promises to a reply but open to other members to help. Simply too many people with problems and not possible for us to help each and everyone.

Furthermore, I have been noticing many users starting to post DOB information which is against our posting rules . So like to remind users that this is a simple advice forum to help clear doubt only.

Hello,I would appreciate if a Master or Member would help me by reading and explaining my 4p.I am new to FS,and am undergoing serious problems in my life.Thanks.My DOB below:

Date:10th September 1951

Time:09.39A.M. Place :India,Gender :Female

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
t know that I couldn't post my DOB here.My deepest apologies.I am suffering from a terminal illness,and have two children.Please delete my mail if if you so decide.RegardsEmbarassed

Sorry to learn about your case. However, there are really too many people e-mail/posting us for help such that we are not able to help each and everyone. However, on selected cases, we can give some complimentary reports for you to do some self-help assessment.

So what I can do for you is to provide you with a complimentary paid ba zi premium report. You can read the assessment of your ba zi and work towards having more favourable elements. This may be of some help to you.

If you are interested please e-mail me at support@geomancy.net with this post with your member account and I will credit it for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

• Staff

Dear Jayu,

jayu kapahi wrote:
Deear Mr.Lee,Thank you for your kind reply.Unfortunately ,I am not in a position to pay for a reading,so I have to refuse your kind offer. I appreciate the gesture and thought,Regards,J.Tawadey

I believe you are mistaken. I was offering you a free complimentary paid ba zi premium report (no payment required). Hope that it will be of some help to you.

Just e-mail me at support@geomancy.net with your member account, and I will credit it in your member account.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research