About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi there!

Wish to ask, from the baizi reading, you can tell about your spouse right?
But for me, I am a strong earth person, I read somewhere that Wood represents my spouse and Metal represents my children. I dont have any Wood element in my baizi, but I have low metal element. May I know if there is no wood element, means that I will have no spouse? But why is there Metal element?

Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michelle,

Michelle Goh wrote:
Wish to ask, from the baizi reading, you can tell about your spouse right?

Actually, there is very limited amount of information that you can tell from analysing only one person's ba zi chart. It can only tell us whether in general will your relationship with your child, spouse, parents & grandparents. Will it be generally good or bad. Whether there may be potential conflicts that will arise.

To know more, you really need to compare the two ba zi chart together. As depending on the compatibility of the element and horoscope, plus reading the individual's spouse pillar. Only then can more relationship analysis be truly analysed.

Michelle Goh wrote:
But for me, I am a strong earth person, I read somewhere that Wood represents my spouse and Metal represents my children. I dont have any Wood element in my baizi, but I have low metal element. May I know if there is no wood element, means that I will have no spouse? But why is there Metal element?

One really need to analysis your chart in order to comment more. However, in general, each person's chart defines which element as your wealth, your deities differently depending a lot on the element of birth. So relationship between your various pillars will also differ from person to person. So what you read need not necessary be relating to your own chart.

It is because each person is different, that is personalisation is a key factor that we always stress. And that is why we do not try to simply advise people on general tips or comments. This is not right and only confuses people.

Yes, though general tips and advise is very easy to give, but ultimately will it work for all? Often it does not and in fact it will cause problem if you apply it blindly without considering all the facts.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research