About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kua numbers that are opposite for a married couple

myfs_120767

I've been reading about Feng Shui and learned that my husband and I have KUA numbers (mines is 1 and his is 5) that just are not compatible. For example, the best position for my bed placement is North. However, according to the Feng Shui book, North is his total loss sector. I can't seem to find any type of remedy for this, should we have separate beds so that we have the best placements individually? Would this affect the marriage for feng shui purposes?

Can you give me any advice?Or should I hire an expert for this kind of questions?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Samantha,

Samantha Tieu wrote:
I've been reading about Feng Shui and learned that my husband and I have KUA numbers (mines is 1 and his is 5) that just are not compatible. For example, the best position for my bed placement is North. However, according to the Feng Shui book, North is his total loss sector. I can't seem to find any type of remedy for this, should we have separate beds so that we have the best placements individually? Would this affect the marriage for feng shui purposes?

This is a questions asked many times. Just today, I am already replied two other post. So please refer to this previous post for the answer:-

URL: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=20513&new=

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Rearch