About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do I Have Business Luck?

I'm a very strong earth female but no wealth element in my chart. Now I'm under wood luck and have a good job with high position in hotel industryas a Director of Sales. But I don't like being ordered around.I have tried MLM, fashion boutique and unit trust but all failed.I have strongdesire to do business. Can I do business now in water industry representing my wealth since I'm in a good period luck?

Please advise. Thank You.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Norhaidah,

Usually, for us, we look at two critical areas under the Ba Zi report:-

1. Attachment file: Illustration-1.pdf

Under this sample person: Male born on 7 Oct 1973 at 1pm to 2.59pm, shows an indication that his "Big luck" is against him during this period 2004 to 2013 (Age 31 to 40). For yearly and six monthly luck one can the file: Illustration-2.pdf

2. Attachment file: Illustration-2.pdf

Male born on 7 Oct 1973 at 1pm to 2.59pm

Ten Deities (English) (chinese) Element representation Total
Earned Wealth zheng cai Metal 3
Authority zheng guan Water 6
Main Funds zheng yin Wood 2
Intelligence shang guan Earth 3
Competitor jie cai Fire 2
Unexpected Wealth pian cai Metal 0
Determination qi sha Water 1
Unexpected Funds pian yin Wood 1
Emotional Intelligence shi shen Earth 1
Friend bi jian Fire 0

Is this person a business or salaried worker?

For a salaried worker, usually we look at:

1. Earned Wealth = 3
2. Main Funds = 2

while his

4. Unexpected wealth = 0
5. Unexpected funds = 0
6. Determination = 1
7. Competitor = 2

Note:

a. Authority = 6 (Equally applies to both a salaried worker and business person. While determination and competitor although applies to both a salaried worker and business person but these traits are better for a business person).

b. The higher the number, the higher the "traits" or "luck".

In the above example, this person is considered better off, as a salaried worker given that he has higher numbers for earned wealth and main funds as opposed to weak numbers for a business trait. His only largest number is 2 for "competitor" while the rest are either zero or 1.

Each of us is said to have "suitable careers" and since this sample person is considered as a Strong Fire person, his career related with wealth is associated with Metal element. While his career related with power and authroity is associated with water career.

As you are considered as a strong earth person, water career is suppose to be your career with wealth. While wood career is your power and authority.

Most likely, you may not have a business person's chart (not seen your chart) but rather perhaps, more as a salaried person? If so, if this is a good luck period for you then water career or wood career are favourable.

BTW (by the way) many MLM's is banned or illegal in Singapore.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Norhaidah Mat Noh wrote:
I'm a very strong earth female but no wealth element in my chart. Now I'm under wood luck and have a good job with high position in hotel industryas a Director of Sales. But I don't like being ordered around.I have tried MLM, fashion boutique and unit trust but all failed.I have strongdesire to do business. Can I do business now in water industry representing my wealth since I'm in a good period luck?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 14 years later...