About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Weak or Strong Water?

Dear Master Lee,

I am confuse if i am a weak or strong bitrh element...

My birth element is water and born in Spring, hence make meweak water. But I have 3 metal and 3 water elements to support my birth element. Does they turn me into a strong water?

fficeffice" />

What it means when I don?t have earth element in my bazi chart?

Confused

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:

I am confuse if i am a weak or strong bitrh element...

What did our free ba zi report from this link tell you?

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

As our free report isn't crippled in any way, the results that it analysed will be the exact same result we will assess you if you obtain the paid report. This means if it tells you that you are a weak water, then you are indeed a weak water.

The only difference is that in the free report, it does not show you why or how it obtain the final five element breakdown.

Anonymous wrote:

But I have 3 metal and 3 water elements to support my birth element. Does they turn me into a strong water?

These 3 metal and 3 water means nothing if you do not process it along with other factors that will alter the initial element strengthen and percentage.

A) If 3 metal is of extremely weak and 3 water is of weakest category, then it is very different compared to 3 strongest and 3 strong water. So the number 3 itself means absolutely nothing if you do not associate it with the strengthen of the seasons.

B) Also, more importantly, you may initially have 3 metal or 3 water, but once you process the combinations and clashes, some of your intiial elements may lose its properties and get converted to say an unfavourable element that makes you weak. So finally, you might only have 1 metal 2 water, and more of your unfavourable elements. Thus, you will also likely to be weak.

So unless you have considered the above changes into your chart, your initial five element breakdown means nothing really. It is after all these information is processed and then you get a proper percentage breakdown of the five element, then you can really tell how weak or strong you are.

This is where our free report/paid report already have done so. Therefore, if it has assessed you as a weak water. Then the percentage of your metal+water is definately lesser than the percentage of the unfavourable elements. Just that these information are not revealed in the free report. Users are therefore supposed to assess these information themselves.

Anonymous wrote:

What it means when I don?t have earth element in my bazi chart?

You have to first confirm that there are no combinations that convert existing elements into earth element. And not just based on the basic five element present in your initial/raw ba zi chart.

If there is really lacking in a certain element, this usually means not so balanced chart. Therefore, the first thing that is associated with such a chart is usually more potential health issues. As too much or too little a percentage in the five element often results in a person with potentially higher health issues. Also, this means that this person may lack several deities as compared to a more balanced chart.

Beyond that a full review of the chart is required to be able to tell more.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Master Lee,

I am a yin water born in spring where water is weak... However, the Bazi Report shown that i am a strong yin water. I am confuse.

Pillar
Heavenly
Stem
(HS)
Earthly
Branch
(EB)

Hour

Day

Month

Year

I have not have a smooth careerfor the last five year. I am thinking of changing job in the next few months. Need advise badly on which industry i should work in. Ido not have wealth deities in my chart ( no wealth element). What must i do to increase my wealth and have a smooth career.?Should i go intofire industry or involved in wood industry career where wood produce fire.

In my Ba Zi report , it recommends earth industry asmy second career choice. Isn't earth a double edge sword here?

Thank you.

• Staff

Dear Jess,

Jess Lim wrote:
I am a yin water born in spring where water is weak... However, the Bazi Report shown that i am a strong yin water. I am confuse.

I already mentioned to you, there are several more factors to consider such as whether or not any combinations or clashes takes place within your chart. Some of that will impact the final number of the five element count in your chart.

In you chart for example, yes you may be born in the season where you water is weak. But even if it is weak, if there are sufficient favourable elements vs your unfavourable element, you will still be strong:-

Element
Strength
Percentage

4 Water
Weak
30 %

3 Wood
Strongest
38 %

1 Fire
Strong
10 %

0 Earth
Extremely Weak
0 %

4 Metal
Weakest
20 %

In your case, you are a water element person. Your seasons of birth is Spring which makes Water weak. But as you have 4 weak water (30%) and 4 Weakest Metal (20%). Your total favourable element percentage is 50%.

A water person, unfavourable elements are 0% Extremely weak Earth (destroy your favourable water) and 10%of 1 Strong Fire (destroy your favourable metal). So total unfavourable is 10%

Wood element can destroy Earth (your unfavourable element), it can also exhaust your Water (your favourable element), and can also help Fire (your unfavourable element). So it cannot be considered in the initial equation as it cancel itself out.

Favourable (water+metal) 50%

Unfavourable (Earth+Fire) 10%

Since you have overall 50% favourable elements, so much more than unfavourable 10%, therefore you are a Strong element.

As mentioned, our system already consider all these factors thus if you are determined as Strong element, you are are a Strong element. However, as it is a free report, we do not show how the information is derived. However, that does not mean that the free report does not consider all the factors. In fact, often than not, it considers so much more than what most users will calculate or consider when they do their own assessment.

Jess Lim wrote:
I have not have a smooth careerfor the last five year. I am thinking of changing job in the next few months. Need advise badly on which industry i should work in. Ido not have wealth deities in my chart ( no wealth element). What must i do to increase my wealth and have a smooth career.?Should i go intofire industry or involved in wood industry career where wood produce fire.

As for your other questions, to be frank unless we review the ba zi in detail, I really can't advise you exactly what is good or bad.

However, as a Strong Water,your favourable elements are Wood, Fire & Earth. Of which, since you lack least Earth (0%), Earth is your most favourable element, followed by Fire (10%), while Wood (38%) you have more than enough. So among the 3 elements, you benefit most from Earth and Fire element careers. Please refer to this link to determine the types of career:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

So the best career if possible is a mixed of both Earth and Fire. ie Sales and Marketing(Fire) in Construction industry (Earth). So it contains both element.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Rsearch.